Some terrific book to film adaptations happening in November 2016. If you’re a fan of books becoming movies, you’ll want to read these titles quickly, before they hit the screens.
Book to Film Adaptations in November 2016
1. Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk
by Ben Fountain
Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk is hitting the theater on November 11, 2016. Vin Diesel and Kristen Stewart star.
by Philippe Djian
“Oh…,” a French novel, will be released to theaters November 11, 2016 as Elle. Stars Isabelle Huppert and Laurent Lafitte.
3. The Story of Your Life
by Ted Chiang
Retitled as Arrival, the film adaptation of one of the SciFi tales in the Story of Your Life and Others compilation releases on November 11, 2016 and stars Amy Adams, Forest Whitaker, and Jeremy Renner.
4. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by JK Rowling
The eagerly awaited adaptation of Fantastic Beasts will come to life on November 18, 2016. The film stars Eddie Redmayne, Ezra Miller, and Colin Farrell
5. A Long Way Home
by Saroo Brierly
The film adaptation of the International Bestseller A Long Way Home is being released as “Lion” on November 25. The movie stars Rooney Mara, Nicole Kidman, and Dev Patel.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
You might also enjoy:
- 19 Books Becoming Movies in 2018
- 25 Books Being Made into Movies in 2017
- 20 Books Becoming Movies in 2016
- 6 Book to Movie Adaptations in October 2016
- 18 Books Made Into Movies and TV Shows With a Few ….Changes
- 18 Intriguing Tales of Post-Apocalyptic Survival
- 100 Reasons Everyone Should Read Every Day
- 13 Dirty Books Disguised as Classic Literature
- 21 Fun and Unique Gifts for Book Lovers